Friday 2 May 2014

It's really spring!

After a brief absence from my blog, I am back to share my thoughts. An idea that one of my followers had was to chronicle the progress of the amazing garden that I am fortunate to experience every year. Seems like a plan to me! I think that another focus for me will be to pay attention to things that I learn as I I go about my daily routine. One does not need to travel to far away lands to be on a voyage of discovery. 
THE GARDEN: Three kinds of onions, shallots, garlic, peas, Swiss chard and kale are huddled under the soil, drenched by the April rains and waiting for the warmth of the sun before making an appearance. Trilliums are ready to blossom and the rhubarb is unfurling more every day. Anticipation!
DISCOVERY: A MacBook Pro is truly a new land and a real voyage! So sleek and modern. This week I learned how to close a program on it with the assistance of my personal trainer at the Apple store. 




1 comment:

  1. nice pictures, especially the rhubarb, beautiful colours. I am enjoying looking through the Windsor book, some very interesting memories. Glad to know you will be posting the garden progress...good to know someone is working hard.

    ReplyDelete