Wednesday 5 June 2013

Thirteen Days

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at home since  my return from my  European  tour however it remains a bit odd to be without the external structure and scheduling that has been part of my world of work. A luxury of time but like a child in a toy store with a bag full of money, I hardly know what to choose first. I realize that it has been only 13 "working" days thus far so I try  to follow my heart's desire on spending these riches of time rather than force a choice. 
What  has emerged is the sorting out of my arts and crafts studio room to create a space for the  projects that excite  me. Organizing displays of all the things I have collected over 50 years and washing and ironing the vintage linens that have been hidden in a box has been both peaceful and exciting. I also had fun  exploring Pinterest today and started to collect ideas for the projects  such as making  jewellery from buttons. 



No comments:

Post a Comment